MacKenzie C. Herrick MD, DDS
Dr. MacKenzie C. Herrick earned his dental degree from New York University College of Dental Medicine and his medical education at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed his six year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Herrick’s areas of interest include the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with a concentration on TMJ, both the conservative and surgical disciplines.
- Medical Degree, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Dental Degree, New York University College of Dental Medicine
- Residency, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomat
Dr. Herrick is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York State Dental Association
- The Medical Society of the State of New York
Back to top