Meghan C. Shannon DDS, MD
Dr. Meghan C. Shannon earned her dental degree from New York University and her medical education at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her six year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York.
Dr. Shannon’s areas of interest include dental implant surgery, bone grafting reconstruction of the jaw, and removal of wisdom teeth.
- Medical Degree, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Dental Degree, New York University
- Residency, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Dr. Shannon is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York State Dental Association
- The Medical Society of the State of New York