Pauline M. Whitney DDS, MD
Dr. Pauline M. Whitney earned her dental degree from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and her medical education at Stony Brook University School of Medicine. She completed her six year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center/Stony Brook University Medical Center.
Dr. Whitney’s areas of interest include the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with a concentration on cleft lip-palate.
- Medical Degree, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- Dental Degree, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomat
Dr. Whitney is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York State Dental Association
- The Medical Society of the State of New York